We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- You may return or exchange any book or non book item in its original condition for a full refund (excluding shipping cost) within 7 days of receiving your order. Non Book items must also include all original tags and/or packaging.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager’s discretion and only at the current value of the book. Please contact us for details.
- For all returns/exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs of return shipping. We recommend you return your items using a insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, or incorrect please contact the store within 7 days, so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you. Lark & Owl is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Damaged items are the sole responsibility of the shipping company, and any issues with lost or damaged items must be submitted to your local post office.